Here's some of my headcanon for the Ophelene:
- Juniper (both the plant and its distilled spirits, gin and genever)
- Ash (because of her bow)
- Sparkling drinks, both nonalcoholic and boozy
- The sky, especially sunrise and noon. (Honestly the Ophelene is much more of an air/wind/sky deity than the Dierne to me.)
- Hawks, falcons, and kestrels - in fact, she may have a particular bird of prey she falcons with
- Essentially proficient in all weapons but guns.
- Has a bow made from ash
- Sword made from meteorite and/or star-forged* steel. (This may be a one-handed sword or a double-handed broad sword; I sometimes get images of Ophelene with a shield as well, but the idea of a two handed weapon also has its appeal.)
- Shield with the Clarene's symbol on it (to show the Ophelene fights for the West)
- Grace, potentially because Grace's true form is angelic and I get a ton of angel vibes from the Ophelene
- Possibly Lyra because of bow connections
- Potentially all female-identified spirits?
- the Darren, whom I believe may have/know where is a star-forge that creates unbreakable steel
- the Dierne; Ophelene will bring rapists/other violators of consent to the Dierne for punishment and vice versa. (They chop heads and then go to a pub afterwards for a pint. Total bros.)
- the Ophelene heads an order (or several?) of knights dedicated to protecting the integrity of the West. Potentially this was founded after the Sundering caused by the Firebird.
- the Ophelene seems to be at odds with the Firebird in my head; possibly has made contingency plans should things go to shit again.
- the Ophelene is the patron deity of trans women and trans girls and actively combats transmisogyny.
- Sage, what's this "star-forge" you keep mentioning? I have no idea but it's wedged in my brain as an important detail, so there you have it.